Salt Lake City, UT
- Wheelchair accessible elevator
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- Wheelchair accessible restroom
- Appointment required
- Mask required
- Staff get temperature checks
- Staff required to disinfect surfaces between visits
- Staff wear masks
- Temperature check required
- LGBTQ friendly
- Online appointments
- Onsite Services
- Covid-19: Check our service and safety guidelines As we continue to respond to the impact of COVID-19, the safety and well-being of SEIA employees and clients are of the highest importance. We have instituted the following policies for all SEIA offices and continue to rely on guidance from state and local authorities and the CDC to navigate the ongoing pandemic.Protect Yourself and Others from COVID-19
- Stay home if you are sick with a cough, shortness of breath, difﬁculty breathing, fever or chills or if you are currently under quarantine or isolation.
- Stay 6 feet away from other customers and staff as much as possible.
- Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth while you are here.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer after contact with frequently touched surfaces.
Len Hirsh, MBA, CFP® , AIF® is a Financial Advisor with Signature Estate & Investment Advisors, LLC (SEIA). He provides holistic wealth-management services to high-net-worth individuals, organizations and companies. Len's emphasis is investment management, retirement planning, and estate planning strategies primarily for affluent entrepreneurs, executives, athletes and entertainers.
Len is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP® ) and Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF® ) who has written many articles published in Worth magazine, a publication for high-net-worth individuals and their financial advisors. He received his M.B.A. in Finance, Marketing, and Entrepreneurship from the full-time program at the UCLA Anderson School of Management, where he was a recipient of the coveted Larry Wolfen Entrepreneur Award. He also received his B.A. from Colgate University, where he played four years of Division 1 lacrosse, performed in The Colgate Thirteen, achieved the Dean's Award for Academic Excellence, and was a member of the Theta Chi fraternity. Len holds his Series 7 and Series 66 securities licenses. He is also a licensed insurance agent (CA Insurance License #0L46886, IL Insurance License #18249189, FL Insurance License # W974438), and he is fluent in Spanish.
When not spending time with his wife, daughter, and son, Len enjoys skiing, surfing, travel, performing live music (singing and guitar), and playing beach volleyball. He is also involved in charities such as Signature Fund for Giving.
Investment ManagementOffering Strategic, Tactical & Dynamic Asset Allocation Strategies with ongoing monitoring and performance reporting
Comprehensive Financial PlanningProviding Financial, Estate, Retirement, Investment and Tax Planning with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
Investment SolutionsAssessing and implementing College Savings and Retirement Strategies/Variable Products/401(k)s/Pensions
Risk ManagementReviewing and implementing Life Insurance and Long-Term Care coverage for your estate
Tax PlanningCollaborating with your tax professionals to help provide Tax-Efficient Strategies.
Trust & Estate PlanningConsulting with attorneys to help protect and preserve your legacy through Trust and Estate Planning
Business Advisory ServicesWorking with business owners and ERISA fiduciaries to help design Company Retirement Plans, Employee Benefits and Transition Planning
Wealth CounselingProviding counsel to families, couples and partners to help bring continuity to future generations.
Tell us about yourself, and we’ll reach out to schedule a complementary consultation.