- Wheelchair accessible elevator
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- Wheelchair accessible restroom
- LGBTQ friendly
- Service options
- Online appointments
- Onsite Services
- Covid-19: Check our service and safety guidelines As we continue to respond to the impact of COVID-19, the safety and well-being of SEIA employees and clients are of the highest importance. We have instituted the following policies for all SEIA offices and continue to rely on guidance from state and local authorities and the CDC to navigate the ongoing pandemic.Protect Yourself and Others from COVID-19
- Stay home if you are sick with a cough, shortness of breath, difﬁculty breathing, fever or chills or if you are currently under quarantine or isolation.
- Stay 6 feet away from other customers and staff as much as possible.
- Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth while you are here.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer after contact with frequently touched surfaces.
Jesse Brown CFP® is a Financial Advisor with Signature Estate & Investment Advisors (SEIA) in our Houston, TX office with over 11 years' experience in the financial services industry. Jesse believes in taking a holistic approach to integrating comprehensive wealth management strategies for the benefit of each client's unique circumstance. His areas of emphasis while working with high-net worth individuals and their families include comprehensive financial planning, retirement planning, and estate planning paired with customized portfolio construction strategies.
A graduate of Hofstra University in New York, Jesse holds his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® designation as well as his Series 7, 63 and 65 licenses. He also holds his Life and Health insurance license (TX Ins. License #1954607). Prior to joining Signature Estate and Investment Advisors Jesse was a Financial Advisor with John Hancock and Fidelity Investments in Boston.
A native of Maine, Jesse currently resides In Houston, TX with his wife, Abby; son, Knox; and daughter, Nellie. Away from the office, Jesse enjoys running (he completed his first Boston Marathon in 2015), golfing, hiking, and traveling.
Investment ManagementOffering Strategic, Tactical & Dynamic Asset Allocation Strategies with ongoing monitoring and performance reporting
Comprehensive Financial PlanningProviding Financial, Estate, Retirement, Investment and Tax Planning with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
Investment SolutionsAssessing and implementing College Savings and Retirement Strategies/Variable Products/401(k)s/Pensions
Risk ManagementReviewing and implementing Life Insurance and Long-Term Care coverage for your estate
Tax PlanningCollaborating with your tax professionals to help provide Tax-Efficient Strategies.
Trust & Estate PlanningConsulting with attorneys to help protect and preserve your legacy through Trust and Estate Planning
Business Advisory ServicesWorking with business owners and ERISA fiduciaries to help design Company Retirement Plans, Employee Benefits and Transition Planning
Wealth CounselingProviding counsel to families, couples and partners to help bring continuity to future generations.
Tell us about yourself, and we’ll reach out to schedule a complementary consultation.